Christmas Market – Smålandsjul at Huseby
Visit one of the largest Christmas markets in the Nordics with 150 exhibitors selling & displaying both handicrafts and food. The whole area is decorated with lights, and each night over 1000 outdoor candles are lit.
Organiser: Klarkullen Evenemang and Huseby Bruk.
Find out more on the webpage of the Christmas Market. (Only in Swedish)
* Don’t miss – more exhibitors in the basement of the Castle
* Candy cane making – authentic, just like back in the days, in the basement of the Castle
* The Tourist Information’s Christmas shop with fantastic interior decorations in the Old Forge (Gamla Smedjan)
* The local handicraft organisation Kronobergsslöjdarna with some 20 members have an exhibition and sell their crafted products
* In naturum (the visitor’s centre) have Christmas crafts for children!
* The greenhouse by Mejeriet (the old dairy) – sale of Christmas flowers and centrepieces
* Frökens Café & Restaurant, by Mejeriet – serving homemade, savoury hot meals
* The inn Värdshuset Stallet serves a Swedish Christmas buffet, and upstairs is a café with sandwiches and homebaked goods
* Christmas orchestra that plays on Saturdays and Thursdays